Thursday, July 05, 2007

JEAN PAUL GAULTIER'S NEWEST LOOKS


JEAN PAUL GAULTIER'S FALL COLLECTION IS OUT

Pictures are worth a thousand of my words.... right? And I do have many pictures to share with you. Some you may not like. I am a bit flabergasted at this collection. I like it but I am in a state of overwhelm, Check it out for yourself.

http://www.elle.com/collections/11369/jean-paul-gaultier-f-2007-hc.html

There are no words on this ELLE spread. Its as if they want us to form our own opinions.

As usual Gaultiers looks are a head of his time. But this round really reminds me of the Sci Fi Network and most particulary DUNE. Its got a great look to it. I wonder how much of it will translate to every day on the street wear?

I hope it does catch on for the most part. It has some great sleek elements to it that really work. The model doesn't have to do more than fill out the form. The clothes carry the REAL attitude and the color palette works out nicely. These are FALL colors that don't fight for attention. Everything has a pleasing tone to it.

And you can't say that about a lot of whats out there today.

Ted Cantu posted this on June 5, 2007 at 11:59 pm

No comments: